Friday, March 15, 2013

Furniture for Sale: What's on the Menu

Hello! In anticipation for my move, I am selling my furniture- and car! I just bought most of these items I August when I moved into my new apartment.  They're in great condition!  All of the prices are negotiable, although these prices are definitely fair.  I am not making any profits; in fact these prices are significantly lower (sometimes less than 50%) of what I got them for.  I would just need you to arrange transportation to get the items.  Cash preferred.  Send me an email if interested: demb8510@aol.com .

"Sonoma" Full Size Bed Frame, Bob's Furniture, $200
Purchased in August- almost new!  Beautiful dark wood goes in any space with subtle modern edging and designs
The link on the Bob's Website: http://www.mybobs.com/Sonoma.aspx

If you're interested in the mattress set (base, mattress, cover, etc) its all new from August!  It's Laura Ashley and very comfortable.  I'd sell that too- around $500- price negotiable.




Staples Office Chair- Brand New and Hardly Used! $75
Adjustable height, swivel feature, arm rests, VERY COMFY!



Toshiba TV, $100
If you want a DVD Player, we can talk about that too :)


Small shelves, $50
Adjustable shelf heights
48" high, 15" deep, 24.5" across
Hole in the back for media wires
Ikea Desk, $100
Long light wooden surface with adjustable legs
62.8" long, 31" deep, 28" high (currently)
Perfect for students!
You will see a plastic protector in the pictures- you can have that too

 
Purple Chair, New as of August and Barely Used, $75
Subtle golden sparkle woven in the fabric, black wooden legs for modern twist, subtle metal studs wrapped along the bottom... very cool, very COMFY!!

 
 
Large Bookshelves, $200

Beautifully crafted, durable, adjustable heights
Other items up for grabs: DVD player, printer




No comments:

Post a Comment