Thursday, December 20, 2012

Wine-ings and Dining by Design: CTBites.com

Don't worry... unlike Gossip Girl, I haven't retired from posting! (How amazing was that finale, by the way??)  I do have a few dining adventures coming up over Christmas break; I plan to use my precious days off visiting the family for Christmas and getting into NYC to check out some meals I've been fantasizing about.  Stay tuned for David Burke's Pancake Social and Marcus Samuelsson's New Year's Eve celebration at Red Rooster/Ginny's Supper Club.

The main reason that I've been negligent in posting here is that I've been contributing to a well-established CT based website called CTBites.  I've read them enthusiastically for a while now, as they are the source for the local food scene where I live.  It was so exciting when they allowed me to start contributing, and even more thrilling when I became an official member of the team (with my own bio!)  They are talented, passionate people and I am honored to be in the ranks.  I am helping them develop their wine section particularly, but I love going anywhere with a story.  I have met the incredible personalities behind Pagano's Seafood and Fat Cat Pie Company.

You can read the articles I've written so far by clicking the link below.  You can get your cuisinecouture fix :).

http://www.ctbites.com/home/author/emmadoody

No comments:

Post a Comment